Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trip to Missoula

Ryan did not have school on Tuesday, Veterans' Day, so we decided to visit Jake in Missoula. We went Monday afternoon and came back Tuesday afternoon - it was only a three hour drive so it wasn't bad. I made Jake dinner - he lives by himself and doesn't cook much - and we visited that night and stayed up way too late. Tuesday we went to the Faust's farm - cousins of my dad's - had lunch with them and David got to see a rabbit. I'll post a picture, but Jake has video of David chasing after the rabbit. I'll try to get that up as soon as I can get it from him.



2 comments:

The Positively Penitent Pilling People said...

:) Ha ha ha. I can't wait to see the video. That boy is going to be something else when he grows up! :)

Carol said...

I can hardly wait for the video, also. Sounds like you all had a good time.
XXXOOO Grandma Carol