David wrestling with Uncle Jake when we visited him last week. (Ryan went to California for school so I decided we would take a trip, too.)
David enjoys playing with his animal friends. At first he would sit on the couch with two bears, but over the course of a week or so built up the party to six animals. They like to watch cartoons together.
One of David's favorite things to do recently is put his booster chair in a certain place, strap himself in, fall over on his face/stomach, wait for Mom to unstrap the chair or get up and walk around with it strapped to his backside. One time he lost his balance and fell backwards, sitting on the chair. The look on his face said, "Oh, how convenient that a chair was right here when I needed it!" As you can tell by his face, he now gets it when I tell him to smile so I can take a picture, and then promptly comes to see what it looks like on the camera.
2 comments:
Hope he doesn't try that while in a big chair!
Great pictures Heather.So glad Jessica gave you the prompting and you followed through. :) Love to keep up with what David is up to now. Glad you had a good trip to Montana!
Love you.
gm
Post a Comment