I am pretty lucky to have a kid that LOVES to work. Playing is okay, but working is what he really enjoys doing. (He gets that from his dad.) Yesterday he was quite unhappy that I turned the television off. Once I suggested that we go clean the bathtub he promptly ran to get the scrub brush. Oh, if this will only last the rest of his life!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Mr. Fisherman
Friday night Ryan drove to White Salmon area to go salmon fishing with his dad. Ryan had been three times before and only caught one fish so he wasn't counting on getting anything this time. Within five hours on Saturday he had caught his limit of two fish. Now he is "hooked" and if he didn't have homework he would probably go back.
We didn't do a whole lot for Easter, but we did color eggs and hunt for them in the house. David really enjoyed it.

I am pretty lucky to have a kid that LOVES to work. Playing is okay, but working is what he really enjoys doing. (He gets that from his dad.) Yesterday he was quite unhappy that I turned the television off. Once I suggested that we go clean the bathtub he promptly ran to get the scrub brush. Oh, if this will only last the rest of his life!
I am pretty lucky to have a kid that LOVES to work. Playing is okay, but working is what he really enjoys doing. (He gets that from his dad.) Yesterday he was quite unhappy that I turned the television off. Once I suggested that we go clean the bathtub he promptly ran to get the scrub brush. Oh, if this will only last the rest of his life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather, can see that Ryan is HAPPY with his fish-ing trip! I really like the looks of those fish too....
Yes, to expect David to be always happy about work is unrealistic but as long as he is having fun and learning expect it will continue for some time to come. :)
Thanks for the update, always love to see your blog.
Love you.
gm
I can I send my husband?
Post a Comment