David and I were on the news last night. This is a video of the broadcast - our story is about two and a half minutes in and lasts about two minutes.
We have television celebrities in the family now!
what a lucky "be on the news" day at at the splash park!! I wish we had one of those in town...our swimming pool even closed down this year...
That was great Heather! I can't believe how much your David loves the water, Alana is still pretty shy when it comes to the big water sprays :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We have television celebrities in the family now!
what a lucky "be on the news" day at at the splash park!! I wish we had one of those in town...our swimming pool even closed down this year...
That was great Heather! I can't believe how much your David loves the water, Alana is still pretty shy when it comes to the big water sprays :)
Post a Comment