Here is David in one of his favorite pastimes, opening the cupboards and seeing what he can pull out. I need to rearrange my cupboards so I don't have anything breakable or that will hurt him so I don't have to worry as much as I am trying to make dinner.
The two handsome men in my family all dressed up for church.
David posed perfectly for this picture. What a handsome boy (not much of a baby any more)!
Happy Birthday, Jessica! We love you! Here is part of your present, although it is not put together yet. When it is the flowers with have pens on them and you can put them in the pail to look pretty and when you need a pen they are easy to find. They are more difficult to disappear this way. (By the way, David is not included.)
1 comment:
Handsome men indeed. David is so cute in his church clothes. He is starting to grow out of babyhood, too fast.
Post a Comment