Friday, March 6, 2009

Catch Up

Time to catch up on some posting. My parents were able to spend the night on their way home from visiting Jake. David is enthralled with the vacuum and Grandma started teaching him how to use it. My parents helped rearrange our living room and now we have a lot more play space for David.


David was in desperate need of a hair cut - he was getting curls. I had trimmed up his hair before, but he wouldn't sit long and I couldn't get to the back of his head. This time was a little more successful, though still far from perfect. No one was around to entertain him and he has no interest in television so it was hard to keep him in the highchair for very long.


David loves to squeeze into places to play. Here are a couple of his favorites. The first one is between the tredmill and the wall. We have to keep it unplugged when we aren't using it. The other one is anywhere near Daddy's bike or along the wall behind the table. We try to blockade the bike using chairs and food buckets, but sometimes David is smarter than us and finds a way through.



As I was typing this, this is where he got himself into (the chair I was sitting on). He got himself stuck.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

He is adorable and busy. I want to pick him up and hug him.

Sandra said...

Heather, great job on the haircut!